9.9.10

Purple Rain

Chanel Iman flare 2010
Chanel Iman on the cover of FLARE October 2010, Photography by Max Abadain. Chanel is simply adorable but sometimes I think she looks the same in every editorial, she needs to switch it up a little.
Burberry Prorsum fall 2010
Seeing that cover made me remember the Burberry Prorsum fall 2010 collection (can you tell I am obsessed with it, for me it was the best collection last season) that shade of plum on the jacket and the dress is remarkable and I would kill for the shearling lined boots.
Vogue Australia October 2010
I also like this Vogue Australia October 2010 cover featuring Codie Young, the photography was done by Nicole Bentley. I adore the lipstick shes wearing I own one that looks just like it.
MiuMiu
The pretty dress shes wearing made me remember the Miu Miu fall 2010 collection, which was very feminine and chic. Im uber excited about NYFW it started today *wide grin* and I cant wait to see all the beautiful collections.

No comments:

Post a Comment