24.8.10

Beauty Phenomenal

Thula 1
Thula 2
Thula 3
Thula 4
Thula 5
So I stumbled on this editorial called "black beauty" and I thought to my self this girl doesn't look familiar but wow what a strikingly beautiful face. Being the model stalker that I am I did some research on her and it turns out shes currently signed with Diva Models and she is originally from Cape Town in South Africa but moved to Denmark to pursue her modeling career (according to her model mayhem profile).

Moving on, anybody who knows me well enough will know I am a big makeup junkie so this editorial featuring Thula Neka put a wide grin on my face. The photography was done by Isa Jacob, outstanding Hair and Makeup by Zenia Jaeger and styling by My Ringsted. 

5 comments:

  1. she is stunning. Thanks for sharing
    xx
    marian.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes she's absolutely stunning! :)*sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  3. never seen this ed before...it's beautiful indeed. love the blue eyebrows!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yass the eyebrows are so rad! they also have a lovely contrast with the two-toned coral lipstick! thanks for stopping by xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow i love the bronze lipstick and blush

    ReplyDelete